Sunday, January 9, 2011

the new year - 2011

It's like the text message that I sent to my friends just when the new year started.

I will not be making any new year resolution this year, but I will try to be better in everything that I do so that I can see improvements in different aspects of my life.

For a start, I remembered blogging last year that I will be a better blogger the whole year through. Mostly posting related and quality post for you to enjoy and if possible even to learn something. But what happened was, I even posted less and not as much as fun as I want it to be. It seems that I even lost the interest in blogging (though it was partially true...**sad**). That was not entirely the case. I just could not find the time to do stuff that I want. I've done so many things last year that I wanted to share. Maybe I will post it here...maybe I won't. ***Sighs***

What I wanted is to have a new year with renewed fire for blogging. Soon...I think I will find it...Will you wait?

No comments: