Tuesday, January 11, 2011

personalized calendar for 2011

I'm not going to make new year resolutions this year, but for sure I will make plans!

To help me with that, I created this customized 2011 calendar with the picture of my family and the week dates that I need for work. It's a nice piece to have in my workstation. I suddenly missed my brother (who's currently in Japan) while doing this. So all you need to do is print this and viola! Personalized calendar for the new year! You don't even have to pay much for this! Just a little bit of creativeness and a little bit of knowledge in Power Point and Paint!



I also included the template, in case you want to download and create your own calendar. Enjoy making one and show your creative ness! Leave a comment if you need the bigger size and I'll email it to you! ^_^



CR: digitalrevolutions.biz for the wallpaper and vertex42.com for the calendar template

No comments: