Thursday, January 20, 2011

Get Together with College Best Buddies

It's been a long time since I met my college best friends, Mimi and Janice. Mimi's currently working in another call center while Janice's working in Dubai and she just came for a short vaca. So last January 13, together with Malen (my best friend whose also working in the same company, department as I am...aren't we lucky?) we met them at Trinoma and had a full blast evening.



We started the evening with videoke session at Redbox. It's good because they have this promo for P99 per head for a 2-hour video session. We were there singing, laughing, dancing (yes! dancing!), laughing, eating (light meal), laughing, picture taking, laughing, late christmas exchange gift, laughing...from 6 to 8 pm. It was a very fun bonding! We even made a video of ourselves singing the hit song of Lady Gaga, Bad Romance. You can see us trying to copy the dance stepss of the dancers from the MTV. I, we laughed so hard. So you can imagine how tired we were after that. :)




Now after getting tired "videoke-ing", we strolled to check for a Korean restaurant because I've been dying to get my hands on their famous Ja Jang Myun ( a Korean noodle) since I've seen numerous scenes in my tons of favorite Top Korean Dramas eating that. Unfortunately, we weren't able to find one so we just ate to another oriental restaurant, a Japanese restaurant called Sumo Sam. We ordered their boodle meal, which is good for four called, "The Fight". We ordered the one called, "The Arena" which was served w/ gyoza, beef yakitori, oyster teppan, mixed tempura, chicken, tuna sashimi, salmon sashimi, yusaitame and Japanese fried rice which is good for P1,288. I love the oyster teppan! I was careful though because of my bad cholestorel. ^_^. I wish I had ordered their California Maki but I guess, I'll just come back and try it next time. The food and the ambience was so oriental. The waiters were friendly and the place was clean. It was a nice place to bring your friends and I will definitely do that again. :)



Though we have to part ways again, I'm sure that all of us will meet again some other time. It may not be in the Philippines but sure we will.... It's really nice to see my college friends who have known me when I was still younger, immature, sillier and a lot thinner.... :)

Credit pictures to: Malen of MyNosebleed.com. Thanks Len!

No comments: