Tuesday, June 9, 2009

my howe and terminator

After so many tries and so many tears (LOL), I got it! I was able to blackmail (hahaha) my *Howe in watching movie from the big screen. We've seen Terminator Salvation at Eastwood City Walk 2 last Saturday, June 6. We kind of started the movie date with a fight. He did not want to spend his time watching and just wanted to work, while I wanted to spend some time with him and I really wanted him to relax. He's so over worked! He's so workaholic! I know that he will enjoy the movie because it's really good. By the way, you have to check out my review about the movie HERE! In the end, he enjoyed it and his sour mood lasted only for 10 minutes! Now, am I good or am I good? LOL! Hope that we could do it again...

*HOWE - the Chinese for Sweetheart or boyfriend (according to my Chinese speaking gal, Toni)

2 comments:

me said...

so how did the termination go? hehehe... talaga bang nanood lang kayo???

ezekiel13 said...

howe.. parang Oooohh?? Weeehh?? ganun ba yun hehe...