Monday, June 1, 2009

Friends with Angels and Demons

It’s been six weeks since I last saw Aimz. It was when we landed back here in the Philippines from our long trip in Hong Kong. Yup! Six weeks! So imagine all the gossips and chikas that piled up! Whew!

Last May 29, we went to Trinoma and watched Angels and Demons (my second time watching) starring Tom Hanks (to read about my movie reaction, click HERE). By the way, thanks to Malensky for her late birthday treat, for the movie and for that double cheeseburger from McDo. Thanks Len! Mwha! Love it!

So, the movie started at 4pm and ended 20 minutes after 6. And, since it’s a grand sale of the mall, we tried to stroll along the sale items. I purchased a dry bag. YUP! I got a dry bag for our Caramoan trip in July. I also got three new blouses from Mint at 50% off! Cheap prices! Really! After that we went ahead and had our dinner, then our desert and then shopping again. :)


Here's the three of us eating at World Chicken (Trinoma Branch)


Malen and Aimz


Aimz and moiah!


The food - aside from the quarter pounder chicken, you have to select two side dishes, I had potato salad and fettuccini.


For deserts, we had Crazy Crepes





It was a little late when we decided to go home (considering that we have to work early the next day). But before we reached the exit, Aimz told us about this great stall nearby where they have an everyday sale of brand new and second hand books. WOW! I got my Mitch Albom's Five People You'll Meet in Heaven and For One More Day, and it's only P350 and P300 respectively. WOW! It's a real great price! I only need one book to complete my Mitch Albom's. So does this mean that I'm collecting his novels? We'll see...

Thanks again Lizzie for the CDs of our pictures from Hong Kong and Aimz for bringing it! :) Mwha!

Can't wait for our next movie date, we have lined up several: The Proposal, Up, Terminator Salvation, Transformers, and Harry Potter and the Half Blood Prince!

No comments: