Friday, October 3, 2008

random blurps

I'm supposed to be listening…
I'm supposed to be proactive…
I'm supposed to answer questions…
I'm supposed to be here….

BUT I am not…

My ears are plugged into the earphone listening to Eraserhead's Hey Jay…
I'm just staying passive to everything that's happening around me…
But I have no idea of anything…
I'm not here…

Tonight is the last night of our training for the new account called Perimeter.  I'm not sure if I'm allowed to say this, but I already did. I'm so bored.  I wish that I'm back on our QA room and either watching Smallville Season 8-Episode 3 or High School Musical Movie1, all downloaded by my new friend JB.  By the way, he's a Smallville fanatic too…


I got to share this…imagine, this is the second entry that I have for this blog but you'll be surprised to know that I have a Page Rank of 3 by just having one entry posted ever! And I'm not sure how it happened.  Hey don't get me wrong; I'm not complaining at allNot at all...Just wondering and wishing that all my blogs have at least a Page Rank of 1 or more.


Eniways, back to work….

No comments: