Sunday, October 12, 2008

Happy Birthday to My Mama!

When I saw my Ate Karen's post about my mom's birthday I got teary eyed for everything she had written is true and true all the way. And in my next life, if God will give me the chance to select my parent, a mother who would love me the best and take care of me, I will only choose my Mama because she's the best there is and of course my dad too! If you don't know the meaning of loving unconditionally, she could even explain and show it to you...just look at how she loves us all (her kids) unconditionally.

Ma, I love you... Please take care of your health for us, ok? I'm praying that you'll have more birthdays to come. You're the best! Love you!


1 comment:

ezekiel13 said...

You're so blessed to have a wonderful mother, ruthie.. The kindness of your mom reflects on how nice you are. BTW, i got a tag for you, please grab it here > http://alcuasay13.blogspot.com/2008/11/smile-stone-award-i-would-like-to.html
thanks