Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Althea's Graduation

My favorite niece, Althea Nicole graduated last March 27. Yahoo! I can't believe it that she already graduated in Kinder 1 and next school year she will be on Kinder 2. How many "kinders" she have to go through before she can be Grade 1? Hmmm...

Although she only have her mom, I know that she's happy because her Grandma and beautiful auntie's there to love her and make her happy. By the way, her biological father (me bitterness noh?) came one and a half hour late, so he did not see his daughter go up stage to take her diploma and her award for Best in Science.

My mom and Althea
From mar27-althea's graduation


Althea and her mom
From mar27-althea's graduation


Mom and Althea (again)
From mar27-althea's graduation





With mom... love her! :)



From mar27-althea's graduation


Althea with her classmates, on her right is Charles, her 'boyfriend'. Pero break na raw sila. hahaha
From mar27-althea's graduation



After the program, we (Mom, Me, Lea my sister and Althea) went to McDonald's at South Supermarket, Malinta to celebrate. This is her (Althea) request. She wants to play at McDonald's McPlay or something like that. It's a good thing that children are very easy to please. I wish I could say that to older people. hahaha.

Promise, di sya ang tatay ko!!! My mom with Althea and Ronald.
From mar27-althea's graduation


I'm so happy for Althea and for her mom. I wish that they will always feel loved by US, their family.

You can check the rest of the pictures HERE!

No comments: