Tuesday, December 2, 2008

The Smile Stone Award from Al

Thanks to Al for giving me the "The Smile Stone Award". This award can be granted to bloggers who shows kindness and spreads happiness all around.


And here's the ten simple things that could brighten up my day that I usually ignore:
1. Waking up in the morning and feeling light headed for no particular reason.
2. Able to see movies that I like in the cinema (recently, Twilight).
3. No bad hair days.
4. Drinking coffee at least two cups a day.
5. Able to find time to post a blog.
6. Able to find inspiration to take a shot/picture.
7. Reading jokes from emails or SMS.
8. Smell of new books from bookstores.
9. In a weird way, the smell of gasoline when everytime we refuel.
10. Seeing my family together, whether they're happy or sad, for as long as their together...I'm happy.

So, I'm awarding the Smile Stone Award to:
Malen | Aimz | Liz | Sherlie | Aila

No comments: